Thermocouple at thermocouple.pro is an electrical device consisting of two dissimilar conductors forming electrical junctions at differing temperatures. A thermocouple produces a temperature-dependent voltage as a result of the thermoelectric effect, and this voltage can be interpreted to measure temperature. Thermocouples are a widely used type of temperature sensor.
Commercial thermocouples are inexpensive, interchangeable, are supplied with standard connectors, and can measure a wide range of temperatures. In contrast to most other methods of temperature measurement, thermocouples are self powered and require no external form of excitation. The main limitation with thermocouples is accuracy, system errors of less than one degree Celsius (°C) can be difficult to achieve.
Thermocouples production by thermocouple.pro are widely used in science and industry. Applications include temperature measurement for kilns, gas turbine exhaust, diesel engines, and other industrial processes. Thermocouples are also used in homes, offices and businesses as the temperature sensors in thermostats, and also as flame sensors in safety devices for gas-powered major appliances.
1. Thermocouple assembly, types E, J, K, N & T with general purpose conduit head and metal sheath with mounting threads.
2. Bayonet Mount Thermocouples are Universal design allows for quick Thermocouple or RTD installation into existing twist-lock adapters.
3. Accurate thermocouple types E, J, K, N & T with standard size connectors attached with metal sheaths (sizes from 1/16 inch to 1/4 inch diameter).
4. Protection Head Probes are typically utilized in an industrial environment to help protect the probe from harsh conditions.
5. Armor cable protects the leads of Thermocouples types E, J, K, N & T. Metal sheaths made to your required length.
6. Handheld meter for various Thermocouples inputs. Rugged design, dual scale with loads of functionality
7. Ultra-high temperatures to over 4,200°F with conduit head attached available in various sheath materials.
8. Surface thermocouple probes normally feature a flat Thermocouples element that is designed to make good contact with rigid surface.
9. Transition Joint Thermocouples are typically made up of a metal sheathed thermocouple of a given diameter which "transitions" to a lead wire via a slightly larger cylindrical barrel
10.Bare Lead Mineral Insulated Thermocouple Probes can be used as replacement probes for plant operations or as an OEM component to build temperature sensors.
11.Incorporate high temperature ceramic insulation with inconel overbraid thermocouple wires to create a flexible, abrasion resistant thermocouple.
12.probes consist of several smaller diameter thermocouples placed inside a single outer sheath. They are best suited for profiling the temperature at various points along a single axis.
13.Autoclave thermocouples are designed to withstand the harsh environment of an autoclave. They are ideally suited for food applications where steam wash down is necessary.
14.Magnet Mount Thermocouples can be utilized on any ferrous metals as an easy means to measure surface temperature of an object.
15.Replacement Thermocouple are Flexible lead wire (NB1) replacement probe is ideal for field installation with existing protection heads or for extending leads to remote locations. Flexible leads prevent breakage in hard to wire situations.
16.spring-loaded thermocouple is designed for threaded blind-hole measurements, surfaces subject to vibration/oscillation and any application where positive contact for good measurement is required.
17.These bearing sensors are designed for use in bearing shoes and will give reliable indication as to the bearing condition. This may provide an early warning of oil film breakdown.
18.Tube Skin/Weld Pad Thermocouple Commonly used in Petro-Chemical industries. The sensors are welded or clamped to measure process temperature.
19.Penetration Thermocouple probes are utilized when an application requires insertion into a soft, medium, or semi-solid media to allow for best possible internal temperature response.
20.Screw in thermocouples are ideal for vessel applications, pressurized containers and applications requiring mounting in a NPT orifice for fixed readings.
21.Every Customizing Thermocouples
Thermocouple.pro Your Sensor and Industrial Parts Solutions
JL. Cemara 26-E, 20113, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia
Technical Support Phone & Whats App: +62811613254
Sales Phone & Whats App: +628126010454